Senior Consultant and Head of Surgical oncology
Past Roles and Experience
Dr. Satish worked as senior resident in surgical oncologist at MNJ Cancer Institute, Hyderabad. He took observership in department of surgical oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and also worked as senior research fellow in Thoracic Services, GI Oncology and HPB surgery Departments at Tata Memorial Hospital. He worked as a consultant surgical oncologist & DNB clinical coordinator at Basavatarakam Indoamerican Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad for more than five years and as a Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Citizens Hospital/American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad.
- MBBS from MGM Medical College, Aurangabad in 2003.
- M.S in General Surgery from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2006.
- DNB in Surgical Oncology from Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai in 2011.
- Fellowship in minimal Access surgery (FMAS)
- Fellow of association of surgeons of India (FAIS)
- National Academy of medical sciences (MNAMS)
- State conference - Mangalore: Management of Esophageal Varices by Upper G.I. Endoscopy in our set up.
- CME - JJM Medical College: Oral Presentation- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
- CME - JJM Medical College: Oral Presentation- HIV in surgical management.
- Annual post graduate training program, Bangalore: Best Case presentation on carcinoma breast
- NATCON 2015, Bhubaneshwar
- Presentation on Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy- our Institution experience
- Video presentation on nerve sparing radical Hysterectomy
- Amasicon 2015, Mumbai
- Laparoscopic surgery for carcinoma rectum - single Institution study
- Video presentation on laparoscopic APR
- GEM 2015, Hyderabad: Abstract presentation
- NATCON 2016, Jodhpur
- Video of Laparoscopic APR
- IAGES 2017, Hyderabad: Video presentation on Laparoscopic Assisted Right Hemicolectomy
- NATCON 2015, Bhubaneshwar: 2nd Best video presentation
- Colorectal conference (ACRSICON) 2017, Coimbatore:
- Laparoscopic Anterior resection with intracorporeal anastamosis
- ICC (Indian Cancer Congress) 2017, Bangalore
- Best Paper Award for Minimally invasive Esophagectomy- Single Institutional Experience
- Second prize for Video presentation
- NATCON 2015, Bhubaneshwar: Second best video presentation
- NATCON 2015, Bhubaneshwar: Paper presentation on our experience laparoscopic radical hysterectomy – 300 cases at
- International Conference- SSO 2018, Chicago: Poster presentation