Dr. Vipin Goel
Senior consultant and laparoscopic surgeon, Surgical Oncology
Past Roles and Experience
Dr. Vipin worked as consultant and laparoscopic surgeon in the surgical oncology, Basavatarakam Indo American Hospital, Hyderabad. Also, he worked as senior Resident in department of surgical oncology in St Johns Medical College, Bangalore and in the department of general surgery at the Bidar Medical College.
- MBBS form J.N Medical College, Belgaum in 2007.
- M.S from M.R Medical College, Gulbarga in 2011.
- D.N.B in surgical oncology from St John’s Medical College, Bangalore in 2015.
- Special training in peritoneal surface malignancy and HIPEC at National cancer institute, Milan, Italy in 2019.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Gold medal and fellowship in all India surgeons conference at Coimbatore in Research paper category – 2010.
- Best paper award in Bangalore surgical society in oral paper presentation on minimally invasive esophagectomy – 2012.
- IBHI Young Innovator Award and fellowship in Indo UK – Oncology summit 2013, at Chennai for exceptional work on skin cancers.
- ESMO travel grant to attend and present paper at ESMO Asia conference, Singapore.
- Travel grant to attend peritoneal surface malignancy conference, Paris.
- Best paper award for presentation on breast cancer, NATCON – 2019.
- ESMO travel grant to attend and present paper at ESMO Asia conference, Singapore – 2019.